Kissimmee Criminal Defense Attorney
Kissimmee, Florida, located just outside Orlando, is the county seat of Osceola County. With a population of slightly fewer than 60,000 very diverse residents, Kissimmee has a total area of 17.32 square miles. Originally named Allendale in honor of Confederate Major J. H. Allen, Kissimmee was renamed when incorporated in 1883.
With a humid, subtropical climate, Kissimmee is perfect for those who enjoy hot, humid summers and dry, sunny winters. Given the many opportunities and attractions—as well as the beauty of this city—Kissimmee is a wonderful place to live and visit.
However, just like any other American city, Kissimmee has its share of crime, and if you or a loved one are charged with a criminal offense, having a skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced local attorney is necessary. Chad Frost helps defend those accused of committing a crime as well as those who are facing complicated family issues. He is committed to putting forth his extensive knowledge, experience, and skills toward working hard for his clients and doing so both reasonably and affordably and with compassion and competence.
Cases We Specialize In
We here at Frost Law are experienced in a wide variety of criminal defenses including:
- Assault and battery—This category includes threats and/or the actual physical striking of or other physical injury to another person. While generally misdemeanors, there are several degrees, with some of them felonies that carry significant prison time.
- Drug-related crimes—This class of offenses includes possession, manufacture, sales, and trafficking, and many of them are felonies with substantial criminal punishments.
- DUI and other traffic offenses—Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs has received enhanced attention in recent years. As a result, law enforcement has increased focus and penalties have become quite severe.
- Juvenile crimes—Juvenile law is a highly specialized area of the criminal justice system that requires considerable skill and knowledge in navigating its complexities and understanding the many sanctions that can be imposed on youths who offend—such as detention, diversion, community service, treatment, restitution, and boot camp.
- Theft and robbery—From petty to grand to employee theft and related offenses like burglary and robbery, there are a number of theft-related crimes, each with different levels of severity and associated punishments.
In addition to providing competent defense services, we can also assist you with expungements and having prior criminal records sealed to prevent long-term ramifications of offenses committed earlier in your life. These are particularly important in juvenile cases.
What an Experienced Criminal Attorney Can Do for You
It is the criminal defense attorney’s job to represent those charged with crimes—from misdemeanors to felonies—in a court of law. Because of the potential for jail or prison time and oftentimes exorbitant fines, representation during any criminal proceedings is critical.
Due to the complexity of criminal law in the U.S., the average person lacks an adequate understanding of the criminal justice process. As ignorance of the law is an invalid defense to any crime, having an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side is not only recommended but necessary. Criminal attorneys assist their clients throughout the entire process: from pre-trial through sentencing, if applicable.
How We Help With Your Criminal Case:
Know Your Rights
The U.S. Constitution sets forth all rights afforded criminal defendants in the legal process. From obtaining bail, if necessary, to self-incrimination to having an attorney during the entire process and beyond, a skilled and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney will ensure that all of your rights are protected.
An experienced criminal defense attorney can also work to reduce potential penalties. As criminal punishments are assessed on a case-by-case basis, a skilled attorney will use all of his/her knowledge and tools to help you obtain the best possible outcome.
24/7 Legal Guidance
Going through a criminal proceeding is a stressful time. A competent and caring criminal attorney will be there for you throughout the entire ordeal.
Help in Court
Criminal defense attorneys are skilled in navigating the complexities of the trial process. From evidence discovery and admissibility to cross-examination of witnesses to negotiating plea bargains and sentencing, your criminal attorney is in your corner.
Contact us Today for a Free Case Consultation
If you are facing criminal charges, using the services of an experienced criminal defense attorney is critical. Former prosecutor Chad Frost is not only highly experienced in all aspects of criminal defense but he is also committed to helping you with your Florida criminal case and providing you with the best possible defense. If you are seeking a criminal attorney in Orlando, Florida, who will stand by you throughout your case, you’ve come to the right place.
No matter what charges you may be facing, consulting with a knowledgeable attorney as soon as possible is crucial for achieving the best possible outcome. Call us today at 407-670-5569 or contact us on our website for a free consultation about your case.
Kissimmee Local Resources
Kissimmee is a great place to live and raise children with its many recreational, cultural, commercial, and historic sights and activities. For additional information about the lovely city of Kissimmee and some handy resources, please visit: